Click Here for Scholarship and Grant Resources

Tuesday, December 19, 2006

It's Official. 4.0 Grade Average!!!!

I checked my grades online today and was excited to find out that I had a perfect grade point average for the fall semester. 12 credits down and about 50 to go before I transfer to either CMSU or K-State. I hope to have 42 credits before next fall and to reach that goal I plan to attend school during the summer and pick up an intersession class between spring and summer and another intersession class between summer and fall.

1 Comments:

At Monday, May 14, 2007 10:09:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

wow, congratulations on that :)

I'm a bad student, I've a very low GPA of 2.5 right now... I do nothing but smoking and having fine, maybe its time for me to change :D

 

Post a Comment

<< Home


Blog Flux Directory
Top Academics Blogs
BlogPulse.com
ReadABlog.com
Findory.com
BlogDigger.com
Blogarama - The Blogs Directory
BlogUniverse.com
Feed Shark