Click Here for Scholarship and Grant Resources

Friday, December 15, 2006

Extemporaneous Speech ~C~

This past Tuesday I gave my final speech in class. I spoke for 1 minute and 17 seconds when I was supposed to speak at least 2 minutes and 30 seconds. I wasn't really nervous, but just wished that I had more than 30 minutes to prepare. My speech was about cell phone usage while driving, and the purpose of my speech was to persuade the audience not to "Talk and Drive." I was kind of dissappointed, but I looked on the bright side. I have been getting A's on the preveious major assignments, so I'm thinking I should still end my speech class with and A. Yesterday was the last day for that class, and tomorrow will be the last day for my computer class. No more school until January 2nd 2007 for me. I will take an intersession Mass Communication 112 class, then once the regular semester starts on January 17th, I will be taking History 120, Sociology 160 for the first 8 weeks of the semester, and then the second 8 weeks I will take English 102, and Political Science 135.o During the entire semester, I will be taking Math 110. That's 18 credits in one semester. Wow, hope I can pull it off.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Blog Flux Directory
Top Academics Blogs
BlogPulse.com
ReadABlog.com
Findory.com
BlogDigger.com
Blogarama - The Blogs Directory
BlogUniverse.com
Feed Shark