Click Here for Scholarship and Grant Resources

Thursday, December 07, 2006

~A~ on Panel Discussion

My group got an A on our panel discussion about Immigration laws. I have no more to say on that, well, except that I thought we would get a much lower grade. I am sooo thankful. Next Thursday will be the last day for me. Next Tuesday half the class will have to give extemporaneous persuasive speeches. Each student will draw from a box three topic cards and from those cards choose one. Then each student will be given an article pertaining to that topic and will have 30 minutes to prepare a speech. After 30 minutes each student will have to deliver their speech to the class. The second half of the class will give their speeches on the last day of class. Then, the semester will be over, and I will have completed 12 credits. I am so proud of myself. I think I will end the semester with a 4.0 grade average. I'm looking forward to next semester, ready for the next challenge.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Blog Flux Directory
Top Academics Blogs
BlogPulse.com
ReadABlog.com
Findory.com
BlogDigger.com
Blogarama - The Blogs Directory
BlogUniverse.com
Feed Shark