Click Here for Scholarship and Grant Resources

Thursday, October 26, 2006

My Demonstration Speech ~A~

I completed a demonstration speech today in my speech class. I demonstrated how to make a pair of wire bead earrings using 4 4mm beads, 2 2"head pins, 2 5-1/2 pieces of 24 gauge wire, and 2 earrng wires. The tools used included a wire cutter/round nose plier/flat head plier(a very verstile tool) and a wire jig. I was nervous as hell. I could see my hands shaking as I was using my tools and I was thinking "Do they see me shaking like this?" But at the end of class the instructor handed back everyone's evaluations and I received a score of 96 A. I was marked off a couple of points I believe because it was hard to see what I was doing, but I guess I made up for that with the "great visuals" (according to the instructor). I am very satisfied I must say, but rather dissappointed at the same time because there was another assignment due today that I completely for got about. It was only worth 15 points, but I am still mad at myself. I will complete the written assignment anyway though, and talk to the teacher to see if I could bring it in during her office hours. If not then at least I will have learned some key points that will be essential to know later on during the course of class.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Blog Flux Directory
Top Academics Blogs
BlogPulse.com
ReadABlog.com
Findory.com
BlogDigger.com
Blogarama - The Blogs Directory
BlogUniverse.com
Feed Shark