Click Here for Scholarship and Grant Resources

Monday, October 09, 2006

Turned In My Argument Essay Today, Now, The Wait

I am so relieved that the Argument essay is done and turned in. Now I have to wait on a grade. That's the worst part for me. I worked hard putting together the ideas for it, so I hope my hard work pays off. While I wait, I have my English final to think about, which will have to be completed online this Friday. After that, I'm done with English 101 and will have 3 more credits to add to the list. I will be glad when I can breath again. All this pressure is crazy, but I like it for some reason.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Blog Flux Directory
Top Academics Blogs
BlogPulse.com
ReadABlog.com
Findory.com
BlogDigger.com
Blogarama - The Blogs Directory
BlogUniverse.com
Feed Shark