Click Here for Scholarship and Grant Resources

Thursday, August 31, 2006

Focusing on Staying Focused

Week 2 has gone by pretty fast. I'm still concerned with my performance in my English class. Judging from the syllabus, there is going to be a whole lot of writing going. Oh well, what do I expect? It is an English class. I have completed the first part of my Expository 2 assignment. The first one was done on the first day of class. Out of 20 points, I scored 13, so I definitely need some work. I will have to do some reading in "The World is Flat". That book is pretty interesting. It's opening my eyes to the world, whereas before, I really was not concerned. I had Math 40 today and we went over equations and word problems. Alot of the stuff I am learning is a breeze so far, so Math 40 is definitely my #1 class as far as easy goes. Not only is my English class 8 weeks long, but so is my Math class. I have a computer class, CSIS 115, which will run the entire semester, and then I will pick up Speech during the 2nd 8 weeks. 2 weeks are down almost because I have CSIS 115 on Saturday. I guess it's going fairly well. Labor Day is coming up so no English on Monday, but I will still have assignments to take care of for that week. I pray that I do well in English. God I will do my part, just meet me half way, Amen.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Blog Flux Directory
Top Academics Blogs
BlogPulse.com
ReadABlog.com
Findory.com
BlogDigger.com
Blogarama - The Blogs Directory
BlogUniverse.com
Feed Shark