Click Here for Scholarship and Grant Resources

Monday, August 07, 2006

Still waiting for my award letter

I started the financial aid process on 7/15/06 by filing a FAFSA online. It only took a couple of business days to process. I then waited around thinking the school I requested to have my student aid report sent to would call me and let me know what to do next. That didn't happen so I ended up calling the school and was told to come in to fill out more paperwork. I was not selected for verification, so that was less paperwork for me to fill out. I then had to declare my degree, which is an Associate in Arts degree to start off with before I transfer to Central Missouri State University. I completed everything I was advised to do 7/31/06, so now I'm just waiting to find out how much I will be getting back. I just want the wait to be over so that I will be able to know for sure that I will start school this fall. The suspense is killing me.

Subscribe to "A Future Dietician's Journey to Funding Her College Education"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Blog Flux Directory
Top Academics Blogs
BlogPulse.com
ReadABlog.com
Findory.com
BlogDigger.com
Blogarama - The Blogs Directory
BlogUniverse.com
Feed Shark