Click Here for Scholarship and Grant Resources

Friday, July 28, 2006

The 26 Year Old Freshman

Just thinking... My initial plan after high school was to take a year off from school to figure out what I wanted to do... Well, here I am, 8 years later, and I finally figured it out! :-) It's kinda funny though, to think I am a freshman at the age of 26. It's probably not rare, but when I think about it, I think that I should be working in a certain field based on whatever degree I would have obtained if I had of went to college right out of high school. Oh well, things happened the way they did because it was destined. I strongly believe that everything happens for "a reason, a season, or a lifetime." I remember reading that in one of Iyanla Vanzant's books, think it was Faith in the Valley. Anyway, I can accept that my college experience was delayed for a reason. Now, exactly what that reason is, don't know. But Im sure it will all come together in the grand scheme of things.




Subscribe to "A Future Dietician's Journey to Funding Her College Education"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Blog Flux Directory
Top Academics Blogs
BlogPulse.com
ReadABlog.com
Findory.com
BlogDigger.com
Blogarama - The Blogs Directory
BlogUniverse.com
Feed Shark