Click Here for Scholarship and Grant Resources

Tuesday, August 08, 2006

YES YES YESS!!!

I checked the status of my financial aid on my school's website and found that I will definitely have enough money for the semester. Tuition and books are taken care of. I have to go pick up my books and supplies tomorrow then I will be all set. Now all I have to focus on is getting good grades. I plan to look into volunteer opportunities, as well as getting involved in a few clubs. I know that these things will look good on my resume when applying for scholarships. I'm glad that I am starting off at a community college because it is definitely the best thing for me financially. When I transfer to a University is when the big bucks will come into play. That's why I have to work hard and hope that the scholarships I will apply for help out.

Subscribe to "A Future Dietician's Journey to Funding Her College Education"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Blog Flux Directory
Top Academics Blogs
BlogPulse.com
ReadABlog.com
Findory.com
BlogDigger.com
Blogarama - The Blogs Directory
BlogUniverse.com
Feed Shark