Click Here for Scholarship and Grant Resources

Friday, September 22, 2006

Expository Essay II

I have been working on my 2nd essay for my English 101 class. The 1st one, which was assigned and due the first day of class, I definitely did not do well on. It's because of that essay that I have been working extra hard so that it will be evident in my 2nd essay that I have been applying what I have been learning in class. I find the time to complete my assignments at night when my kids are asleep. I have to say, it is very peaceful at that time and I get the work done, despite how late I stay up. I can also think better without interruption. This class definitely requires focus. As far as my other classes, Math 40 and CSIS 115, they have been a breeze. I don't think I would have been able to survive 2 time consuming courses. English and Math will be over soon, then I will go on to Speech 100 and continue with CSIS 115 for the rest of the semester. Seems like alot of people I know are terrified when it comes to speaking in front of people. I am not exactly terrified, but at this point I definitely lack organization of my ideas. Well, I guess that's why I am going to school, to learn these skills. Any how, sounds like I may have another challenge on my hands this upcoming second half of the semester. We shall see.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Blog Flux Directory
Top Academics Blogs
BlogPulse.com
ReadABlog.com
Findory.com
BlogDigger.com
Blogarama - The Blogs Directory
BlogUniverse.com
Feed Shark