Click Here for Scholarship and Grant Resources

Monday, September 11, 2006

4 More Weeks of English 101

Week 4 is over with for English 101. Half way through. During the second 8 weeks I will be taking Speech 100. I had a test in Math 40 last Thursday. I believe I did pretty well on that test. My computer class is still a breeze. Math is too so far. I have been thinking about what would be a good combination of classes to take during the spring semester. Im considering taking a history class, English 102, and Math 110. That sounds like a pretty good combination. I hope to take part in an intersession class as well cause I really want to get these credits out the way so I can get my A.A. degree and then transfer to CMSU for my B.S. degree in dietetics. I have been doing alot of reading in my Engish class. Friedman's book "The World is Flat" is such an eye opener. That book may influence me to change my major, but I am not sure yet. I haven't finished the book yet. I'm in the process of getting an essay together for English 101. I think I am starting to understand the writing process. The more I practice the better I will get. My instructor had our class engage in a 29 step freewrite exercise. I have completed 25 steps so far. I really like this exercise. I think I will incorporate these steps in future writings in and out of the class. I found that the exercises helped with generating ideas that I thought would not make sense as I was writing. I was pretty surprised with some to the ideas that sprang from my head. Well, 4 more weeks to go in Math and English. I can't wait until I finish this semester.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Blog Flux Directory
Top Academics Blogs
BlogPulse.com
ReadABlog.com
Findory.com
BlogDigger.com
Blogarama - The Blogs Directory
BlogUniverse.com
Feed Shark