Click Here for Scholarship and Grant Resources

Monday, October 16, 2006

English 101 Final Grade: A

I recieved a B on both my argument and final essays, ending with an A as my overall grade. I am so elated. I start Speech 100 tomorrow. I hope I finish that class with a bang. I just can't contain myself. I will post my essays when I get them back. Not to mention, I also got an A as a final grade in my Introductory to Algebra class. The semester ends in December and I hope I end up with a perfect 4.0 average. I'll definitely be working on it. No more Monday classes for me, just Tuesday, Thursday, and Saturday now. Oh my GOD!!! I got an A, I got an A, I got an A :-):-):-D I am not worried about my Saturday CSIS 115 class. That is a guaranteed A, it's sooo easy. Speech 100, I don't know yet. I am a pretty shy person, and speaking in front of a group of people may be a challenge. When I get in front of people I am so insecure. It's unbelieveable. I REALLY hope I will be able to get over it and ACE this class. I got an AAAAAAAAAYYYYYYY in ENGLISH 101, CELEBRATE GOOD TIMES, COME ON! THERE'S A PARTY GOING ON RIGHT HERE..........

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Blog Flux Directory
Top Academics Blogs
BlogPulse.com
ReadABlog.com
Findory.com
BlogDigger.com
Blogarama - The Blogs Directory
BlogUniverse.com
Feed Shark