Click Here for Scholarship and Grant Resources

Thursday, November 09, 2006

Gearing Up for Spring 2007

Monday I enrolled in classes for the spring semester. I will be taking Mass Communication 112 Intro to Mass Communication from 1/2/07-1/12/07, just a quick intersession course. That will be an easy 3 credits hopefully. When the regular semester starts, I will be taking Art 100 Art Fundamentals I, which is a prerequisite for Art 141 Metal/Silversmithing I. I hope to take that next fall because I wouldn't mind learning how to make jewelry. Anyway, the other classes I will be taking in the spring will be English 101 Composition and Reading II, and Math 110 Intermediate Algebra. The first 8 weeks will be just Art 100 and Math 110. I will continue both classes through the 2nd 8 weeks, adding English 102 to the course load. English 101 was a challenge, yet I ended up with an A, so hopefully I ace English 102 as well. I found out today that next semester is financially taken care of. I am very happy about that. No financial worries about school next semester :-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Blog Flux Directory
Top Academics Blogs
BlogPulse.com
ReadABlog.com
Findory.com
BlogDigger.com
Blogarama - The Blogs Directory
BlogUniverse.com
Feed Shark