Click Here for Scholarship and Grant Resources

Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Panel Discussion on Current Immigration Laws

I am in a group with four other people. Our assignment is for each of us to do research on the topic of immigration so that we can back up our whatever argument we may have about immigration. We will then have a panel discussion in front of the class next Thursday. When it comes to working with a group, I seem to have trouble, because there is always veering off the subject or people just want to be cut and dry, while I would rather analyze and think things through so that what is done is in line with what the instructor wants. Everyone will be graded as a group, not individually, so I feel like I have no control here. I have never done a panel discussion before, and even with the instructions given, I am still rather clueless. At this point I figure all I can do is read all I can about the topic between now and next Thurday.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Blog Flux Directory
Top Academics Blogs
BlogPulse.com
ReadABlog.com
Findory.com
BlogDigger.com
Blogarama - The Blogs Directory
BlogUniverse.com
Feed Shark