Click Here for Scholarship and Grant Resources

Thursday, November 09, 2006

God Is Working With Me, Not Against Me

Tonight everyone was supposed to give their informative speech. Because there was not enough time for everyone to complete their speech, I will be able to give my speech next Tuesday. Im glad because if the instructor called on me I would not have been ready, and she would have dropped my grade by one letter for having to make up the speech during the next class period. I have been working on the speech, but family matters arose that required my attention more than speech preparation. God sure does work with you though when he knows you are trying your best. Thank you God :-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Blog Flux Directory
Top Academics Blogs
BlogPulse.com
ReadABlog.com
Findory.com
BlogDigger.com
Blogarama - The Blogs Directory
BlogUniverse.com
Feed Shark